Monday 7 October 2013

Script

In our music video our characters Luke and Dani have an argument. Me and Kate created a short script for Luke and Dani to learn. Even though the audience will not be able to hear the argument and will only be able see them arguing we thought it would be useful to have a script. The script is a typical argument that a teenage couple would have. We didn't create a script for our other two characters (Sam and Megan) as we didn't think we need a script we will just direct them and tell them what they need to do/say whilst filming.

Script

Dani: I’ve seen your texts


Luke: What texts?!

Dani: The texts from her.


Luke: I don't know what you're talking about?


Dani: My friend saw you two and told me everything.

Luke: It was nothing, you're over reacting.


Dani: I can't do this anymore... (Dani turns around and starts to walks away, Luke grabs her arm and tries to stop her)

Luke: Don't go!

Dani: let go of me. (Dani pushes Luke off her and walks away)

No comments:

Post a Comment